After seeing my friend Ryan English get involved with the Angular repo, he inspired me to contribute to some open source projects myself. Since I have a writing background, I figured the dotnet/docs repo would be a good place to start.
Most of my PRs were pretty minor, such as an addition to the where constraint definition or fixing a bunch of broken XML code blocks.
But I was quite happy about my addition of the F# 5 and! syntax being accepted; it was tricky to get the wording just right and format the method signatures correctly, but the related links on the parent issue were quite helpful!
Additionally, I updated the Threading/Timers page to include the new .NET 6 PeriodicTimer class.